Booking Terms & Conditions
- Buckle Up Bushrides (BUBR) reserves the right to alter or cancel any ride, in which case no liability shall fall on BUBR. If BUBR decides to cancel the trip for reasons other than Park closure due to weather conditions, all money paid will be refunded or transferred to another trip at the guest’s preference.
- If BUBR is forced to cancel or delay a trip due to Parks Victoria closing the Park due to weather conditions or otherwise, all monies paid for the trip will be transferred to an alternate ride.
- Any personal expenses incurred by the participants as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of departures, no matter how caused, are their own responsibility. BUBR is unable to guarantee connections.
- Weight restrictions don’t apply but we ask that you inform us if you are above 6 foot or over 100kg this allows us to consider our horse selection. Horse riding is a risk sport that requires some form of fitness and balance, please talk to us on booking.
- All riders must wear a helmet that is to Australian Standards, these will be provided.
- All riders will be asked to read and sign a waiver form on arrival.
- Ambulance, Health and Travel Insurance is strongly recommended, although we do our upmost to ensure your safety.
- The Customer understands and acknowledges that horse riding is inherently a dangerous activity and accepts that there are risks associated with horse riding including the possibility of injury, death, loss or damage.
- We understand circumstances can change unavoidably therefore please see our ride descriptions for our cancellation polices.